UHR DFW Local Center
UHR active resources center organization with numerous local projects throughout the year. Our focus is on these main areas: helping the poor and needy, providing disaster relief, and supporting the homeless.
United Hands has assisted families in need by providing food, clothing, and other necessary items. In addition, United Hands has provided financial assistance for medical care and education expenses. We have also been involved in sponsoring orphans and widows, as well as providing gifts for children in need. United Hands serves people of all faiths.
If you would like more information about UHR local community center or our local projects, or need asplease contact us.
UHR DFW Local Projects
UHR DFW, utilizes a 5,000 square foot resource center located in Arlington, Texas, providing support and assistance to the Dallas-Fort Worth triplex and its neighbouring communities. These are just a few local distribution projects:
- Hurricane Dorian (2019) 2 truck loads (over $250,000value) household supplies in most hit areas.
- Spring 2021 Community Recovery 200+ individuals & families-furniture, small household appliances, food and clothing.
- Winter Storm URI (2021) 60+ heating units,120+ winter jackets to the homeless and truck loads of safe drinking water.
- Summer 2021 PPE & Backpacks
- 200 PPE stuffed backpacks ($60+ value each)
- 600 backpacks
- 200 bags of assorted PPE materials
If you need any assistance you may request below
Engages in humanitarian projects both locally and internationally to assist those in dire need of assistance. It is our goal to empower individuals and families within their communities.