Due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, more than 50 million people are experiencing food security
Get Involved - Volunteer Programs
Extend a helping hand and see what volunteer opportunities are available. Make a difference today
Emergency Disaster Relief
Feeding the Homeless
Food Pantry for the Needy
UHR established and currently operating a food pantry at UHR’s distribution center in Arlington, Texas. We aim to feed 500 families a month. Contribute to this noble cause.
UHR DFW Local Community Outreach
- Hurricane Dorian (2019) 2 truck loads (over $250,000value) household supplies in most hit areas.
- Spring 2021 Community Recovery 200+ individuals & families-furniture, small household appliances, food and clothing.
- Winter Storm URI (2021) 60+ heating units,120+ winter jackets to the homeless and truck loads of safe drinking water.
- Summer 2021 PPE & Backpacks
- 200 PPE stuffed backpacks ($60+ value each)
- 600 backpacks
- 200 bags of assorted PPE materials
Partnerships and Community Support
United Hands Relief and Development is here to assist those in need during and after both man-made and natural disasters by providing essential goods such as; water, food, clothing, furniture, households, and hygiene items.
Give. Volunteer. Support.
We currently have a full team right now and unable to accept volunteers. Please sign up to our newsletter for further updates!
Any donation will help the community
Donate to Local Community Outreach
Engages in humanitarian projects both locally and internationally to assist those in dire need of assistance. It is our goal to empower individuals and families within their communities.